The Yun Business Center is located in the heart of Berlin’s most popular business area. All major points of interest in the city are within walking distance:
• Deutscher Bundestag (German Federal Parliament), 10 mins.
• Reichstag (German Parliament building), 10 mins
• Boulevard Unter den Linden, 2 mins
Some of the best and most famous restaurants in Berlin are located close to the Yun Business Center:
• Lutter & Wegner (Historical wine bar: Charlottenstraße 56, 10117 Berlin – www.lutter-wegner-gendarmenmarkt.de)
• Grill Royal (Luxurious gourmet restaurant: Friedrichstraße 105, 10117 Berlin – www.grillroyal.com)
• Bocca di Bocco (Italian restaurant: Friedrichstraße 167, 10117 Berlin – www.boccadibacco.de)
• Borchardt (Often visited by the German Federal Chancellor: Französische Straße 47, 10117 Berlin – www.borchardt-restaurant.de)
The historical location, Friedrichstraße
The Friedrichstraße in the center of Berlin goes from north to south. With its offices, shops, restaurants, cafés and vibrant city life, it is the heart of Berlin. The street, which was named after Friedrich the 1st (the first King of Prussia, crowned in 1701) has often been the center of historical events. Latest during the cold war, the Friedrichstraße Train Station was one of the very few border stations, where west-german citizens could travel into the GDR (East-Germany).
Crossing the Boulevard Unter den Linden, the former borderline between west and east Germany Checkpoint Charlie (Berlin wall museum) can be reached within 10 minutes walk from the Yun Business Center.
A wide range of hotels in different categories are located in the area of Yun Business Center:
• Maritim Pro Arte (Friedrichstraße 151, 10117 Berlin – www.maritim.de)
• Westin Grand Hotel (Friedrichstraße 158-164, 10117 Berlin – www.westingrandberlin.com)
• Hotel Adlon (Unter den Linden 77, 10117 Berlin – www.hotel-adlon.de)
• Motel One Alexanderplatz (Dircksenstraße 36, 10179 Berlin – www.motel-one.com)
The way to Yun Business Center is easy. All major subway lines, tram lines and busses are in the area:
• S- und U-Bahnhof Friedrichstraße (S- and U-station Friedrichstraße) 1 min
• Berlin Hauptbahnhof (Berlin Central Station), 3 min
• Airport TXL, Berlin-Tegel, 25 min
• Airport SFX, Berlin-Schönefeld, 45 min
•Bicycle hire station, 2 min